IBM® InfoSphere Identity Insight helps organizations solve business problems related to recognizing the true identity of someone or something ("who is who") and determining the potential value or danger of relationships ("who knows who") among customers, employees, vendors, and other external forces. Identity Insight provides immediate and actionable information to help prevent threat, fraud, abuse, and collusion in all industries.
Key capabilities and differentiators are:
• Full Attribution - No data is discarded and every attribute is tethered to the source
• Persisted store - Maintains its own data store to eliminate need for recursive searches
• Perpetual analysis - Each new record is evaluated intelligently against the store to understand impact
• Self-healing/self-correcting - Corrects prior assertions without need for human intervention
• Sequence Neutrality - Order of arrival is immaterial; the end result is the same
• Obvious and Non-obvious Relationship Awareness - Detects known/unknown relationships as well as understand disclosed connections
• Persisted searches - Ability to persist a query and raise alerts when relevant data arrives
• Alerting at multiple degrees of separation
• Embedded Global Name Management for name analysis and scoring
• Massive scalability & performance - supports high volume, high availability enterprise environments
Watch these videos below to learn more about Identity Insight.
Identity Insight Overview
11 minute demo
Get started with Identity Insight - understand what context computing is and why perpetual analysis is critical to combat threat and fraud
Identity Insight Demonstration
11 minute demo
See a brief demonstration of the Identity Insight technology
Interfacing with Identity Insight
8 minute demo
This video describes a typical implementation architecture and demonstrates various methods of interfacing with Identity Insight.
Product Tour of IBM Identity Insight
Want to see for yourself? Take a short test drive of IBM Identity Insight to introduce you to the product. You'll be able to:
- Understand Identity Insight's perpetual analysis for performing complex entity resolutions
- Resolve, Relate and Alert as data is processed in real-time
- Use IBM i2 Analyst Notebook & Identity Insight to visualize, analyze and investigate entities and their networks
15-30 minutes introduction
Hands-on Lab for IBM Identity Insight
Ready to explore more? The following tutorials will give you a deeper dive into the capabilities of IBM Identity Insight.
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your firstname.lastname@example.org