IBM® Netcool® Operations Insight enables you to use cognitive analytics capabilities to identify, isolate and resolve problems before they impact your business. It provides a consolidated view across your local, cloud and hybrid environments and delivers actionable insight into the performance of services and their associated dynamic network and IT infrastructures.
IBM Netcool Operations Insight- Mitigate Service Interruptions Using Runbook Automation Demo
4 minute demo
Quickly identify and isolate problems with mission critical applications and leverage runback automation to restore to service.
IBM Netcool Operations Insight- Cognitive Capability Demo
2 minute demo
Proactively avoid service impacting problems and isolate root cause using machine language algorithms that require no tuning or configuration.
Product Tour of IBM Operations Insight
Want to see for yourself? Take a short test drive of IBM Operations Insight to introduce you to the product. You'll be able to:
- Automate grouping and consolidate similar events to aid efficiency
- Use analytics to reduce noise in event generation and save operators time
- Understand the dependencies between topological items in the network environment so that you can identify a failure of a service or application
- Use highly dynamic topology information to identify and alleviate overloaded systems before problems occur
- Display historical changes in topology views, which helps effectiveness when dynamic changes occur in the network environment
- Use application metrics to resolve an issue with a known solution, saving time for operators
- Gain visibility of events from across the entire integrated network for maximum efficiency
5-15 minutes introduction
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your email@example.com