IBM SPSS Modeler is a leading visual data science and machine learning solution. It helps enterprises accelerate time to value and desired outcome by speeding up operational tasks for data scientists. Leading organizations worldwide rely on IBM for data discovery, predictive analytics, model management and deployment, and machine learning to monetize data assets. IBM SPSS Modeler empowers organizations to tap data assets and modern applications with complete, out-of-the-box algorithms and models, suited for hybrid, multi-cloud environments with robust governance and security posture.
IBM SPSS Modeler helps to:
• Take advantage of open source based innovation including R or Python
• Empower data scientists of all skills – programmatic and visual
• Exploit multi-cloud approach – on-prem, public or private clouds
• Start small and scale to enterprise-wide, governed approach
Demo 1 - Accessing various data sources with IBM SPSS Modeler
5 minute demo
In this first video, learn how to access a variety of data sources and merge them.
Demo 2 - Manipulating data with IBM SPSS Modeler
6 minute demo
In this second video, learn how you can manipulate data in a stream and ready it for analysis.
Demo 3 - Creating data science models with IBM SPSS Modeler
7 minute demo
In this third video, learn how you can analyze your data and create data science models with SPSS Modeler.
Demo 4 - Deploying results with IBM SPSS Modeler
4 minute demo
In this fourth and final video in this demonstration series, learn how the models you have developed and validated in SPSS Modeler are put into use.
Product Tour of IBM SPSS Modeler
Want to see for yourself? Take a short test drive of IBM SPSS Modeler to introduce you to the product. You'll be able to:
- Experience what it is to be a citizen data scientist and train and test a machine learning model without any coding
- See how SPSS Modeler can help you build models rapidly without compromise
5-15 minutes introduction
Hands-on Lab for IBM SPSS Modeler
Ready to explore more? The following tutorials will give you a deeper dive into the capabilities of IBM SPSS Modeler.
We want to hear from you! Tell us about your email@example.com